— self — 1 min read
Inspired by Wes Bos
/uses page. Here are the techs i use @Home on day-to-day basis,
- Sony VAIO : Model VPCF1390X, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU, Q740@1.73GHz, Internal Storage 150GB, Memory 6GB
- OS : Windows 10 Home
- Additional Storage : 1TB WD Passport, 1TB iOmega
- Purchased on : 21/Feb/2011
- Visual Studio Code : Its my primary editor for Web development and Python at the moment.
- Sublime : When VS Code gets slow or when it takes too much memory, i switch to Sublime. This is one of the lowest memory consuming editor. For all SQLs & CLI works, i use this.
- Notepad++ : For small edits i use this
I keep multiple tabs open all the time, so i really like all the above editors as it saves state.
- MySQL : Test databases
- Eclipse for Java Development
- OneNote : I have my Todos here
- Browser : Primarily Chrome and when it slows down, i switch to Opera
Chrome Extensions (First 3 are must have for me)
- The Great Suspender
- Fair Adblocker
- Microsoft Lumia Headset
- Boult Red Audio Neckband Q9
- Gatsby Cli
Also 1 Small table fan on the side just to cool the laptop.